猜猜看下面4句美剧里经常出现的俚语是什么意思?
1.Now youre talking.
2.Walk the talk.
3.You are telling me.
4.Funny you should say that.
看看你猜对了没有↓↓↓
Now youre talking.
≠ 现在你说话。
=这就对了。
表示"That sounds good. Now I am getting excited."
也就是说“表示你之前讲的,都是没用的废话,现在总算讲到点子上了。”
例如:
A:Dont hurt me. Ill get my dad to wire the money to your account.
不要伤害我。我会让我爸爸把钱打到你的账户。
B:Now youre talking.
B:这就对了。
Walk the talk.
≠走着说
=说到做到
表示“Represent words with action. ”
也就是说既然说了就要行动,说动做到。
例如:
A:Some day, I will make a comeback.
A:总有一天,我会东山再起。
B:Then walk the talk.
B:那你要说到做到哦。
You are telling me.
≠ 你在告诉我。
=还用你说吗?
表示已经知道的事情,用不着别人说。
例如:
A:I dont think our son would like that girl. Look at her attitude. Nasty!
A:我想我们的儿子不会喜欢那个女孩的。看看她的态度,真令人讨厌!
B:You are telling me.
B:那当然,还用你说吗?
Funny you should say that.
≠你这么说真好笑。
=好巧,我也想说这个事。
表示 "it is funny that you have mentioned this"(because I was about to say the same thing, or some other coincidence)
表示真巧,我们想说的竟然是一样的事情。
例如:
A:I am forced to cancel my vacation because more work has come up.
因为有很多的工作要做,所以假期要被取消了。
B:Funny you should say that.
B:我正想说这事儿呢!
本文来自网络,不代表「专升本要什么条件_专升本要几年_成人高考专升本_山东专升本信息网」立场,转载请注明出处:http://www.sdzsb8.cn/zixun/94454.html